- Art-in-your-heart.com was born from my passion for art, which began in July 2015 when I started this project in Geneva, Switzerland. My goal was to help artists exhibit their works, establish links with the world of art, and sell their art around the world. Since then, Art-in-your-heart.com has grown to become a platform that offers a range of services in the art industry, including exhibitions, art buying and selling, and art agency representation.
- As an art agent, I have the great honor to represent a select group of talented artists from around the world, including:
- Stéphanie Garbani – Indian Ink Drawing – Corsier-sur-Vevey – Switzerland
- Nathalie Charbonnier – Création D’Images – Digital Art – Fribourg – Switzerland
- Satoshi Matsunaga – Digital Art Drawing – Nagoya – Japan
- Nayanaa Kanodia – Art Naif – Mumbai – India
- Stéphanie Cousin – Digital Art Collage – Geneva – Switzerland
- Christine Lavanchy – Abstract Painting, Photographies, and Digital Art – Cully – Switzerland
- Sophie Le Gendre – Photography – Paris – France
- Each of these artists has a unique style and brings something special to the art world, whether it’s Indian ink drawing, digital art, photography, or abstract painting.
- Over the years, I have established several partnerships with other art organizations, and I continue to work to extend my field of influence. Although I operate from Geneva, Switzerland, I am connected and open to the world. If you’re interested in learning more about the artists I represent or purchasing artworks from our site, please don’t hesitate to contact me. I look forward to connecting with you and sharing my passion for art.
Enterprise Identification Number “IDE”: CHE-349.295.714 under Romuald Reber
Email: romuald.reber @ bluewin.ch
Phone: + 41 (0) 79 521 32 29
Location: – Veyrier/Geneva/Switzerland
LinkedIn Profile: Romuald Reber
Member of : “NODE – New Organisation of Entrepreneurs Geneva“
Affiliated AVS/AI/APG/LAMAT at NODE
Contributions and Donations to the project : https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/romualdreber
or with this Form directly: